Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Day 21 #motivationmonday

Oh what a crazy weekend, as per usual.  Did get some walking in, but no luck with the BOD workouts.  I couldn't let a third day pass without getting Country Heat in, so made sure it was done tonight....even if I finished at 11:30p.

Great news is that over the past 3 weeks, I'm going into week 4 with 5.9 lbs lost!  It could definitely be more if I was able to stick with everything, but I'm working on it.  New goal is to fit back into pants I could fit into last year.  It's crazy how I was so comfortable in the pants last year and now I can barely get them on.  *sigh*

Small steps for now, but they're going in the right direction.

Got a little more creative with lunch this time around.  Mixed some broccoli stir fry, brown rice and seasoned chicken and put it all together.  Good stuff.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment