Monday, September 5, 2016

We're off!

Today started the Beachbody Health Bet challenge.  The rules are pretty simple: log your Shakeology for 5 days during the week (with picture), log exercise 3 times a week and eat following meal plan.

The one problem I always have is the Shakeology.  I really don't know if it's because I have a sensitive taste palate or what, but I have a really hard time drinking any type of protein shake.  I've tried frozen, just shaken, adding extra fruit, but it never seems to help.  Sooooo we'll see how this goes.  Every day I'll try something a little different.  Today's choice was Cafe Latte with cinnamon.

I didn't get my exercise in as we were at a family BBQ.  I plan on getting the workout in tomorrow instead.  It'll be a little hard b/c there is no real workout space in the house.   We live in a rancher and there are 6 of us here.  This makes it extremely difficult to hide from anyone.

I think it's time to go to bed.  Extremely tired and will have to get up early to make lunch.  *yawn*


No comments:

Post a Comment